It’s been a while since my last update, and I know I said I’d try and update more often. But sometimes life gets in the way. Obviously life has been so good that I haven’t actually had much time to post an update. I guess that means that I should actually have an update to provide… but I don’t really… I mean work is work, it’s usually busy and then sometimes not as busy, my work bestie (and also non-work bestie) has left me for Sephora and as much as I miss her, I’m glad she got the role there. She is in her element! And besides, as if you’d say no to Sephora!
Home life has been wonderful. Moving in with G has probably been one of the best milestones since we met. I mean we still see each other like we would be if we weren’t living together but it’s just really nice to have someone to come home to, or have someone come home to you. I guess it’s something I never had the chance of experiencing before and I’m really happy that it’s with G that I get to have that experience.
My mum came over for a long weekend and finally got to meet G. They hit it off pretty well and even had a game of golf together. I also took mum out for a late Mother’s Day high tea and it was nice to spend time with her. I do miss her and I’m really excited to see her in November when I return for a visit. I’ll be bringing G along with me too; he’s going to be meeting the Melbourne mob and I’m a little worried for him! Kidding!
One thing I’m really excited about… my Pop Vinyls FINALLY being on display!
How awesome does it look! There are some Pops, sitting behind others because I was only allowed to have 1 display unit for these but it looks pretty cool!
Anyways, that’s all. It’s a useless update but whatever! Who reads this anyway?
- What Zodiac do you belong to?
- If you could learn any language fluently, what would it be?
- Tagalog (Because I really should know it!) but also Spanish, or French.
- What talents do you have?
- I’m a woman of many talents.
- What type of music do you like?
- I enjoy listening to many types.
- What phrase do you use the most?
- What was your best subject in school?
- What song do you play the most on your iPod?
- At the moment, “Moving on” by Ta-Ku Beats
- What is the one physical feature that you get complimented on most often?
- Oh that’s a hard one. Probably my eyes or lips.
- What is your favorite book?
- I have a few favourites, so don’t make me pick one!
- How do you manage stress?
- I don’t… stress manages me! Joking. I don’t really do much to manage it, I just try and move past it.
- What is your favorite sundae topping?
- Why are you making me choose?
- How superstitious are you?
- What football team do you support?
- What’s your longest relationship?
- Almost 7 and a half years.
- Do you want to get married?
- Maybe, if the right person comes along and we feel that it’s something we both want, with each other.
- What is your biggest regret in life?
- Are you a good liar?
- Are you religious?
- Do you get along with your parents?
- My mum? Absolutely. My dad? Never met him.
- What would you name your autobiography?
- I think it’d be something inappropriate.
- Do you like to sing in the shower?
- What is the worst relationship you have ever been in?
- My last one. It was the most recent one and it was the longest one… so I can’t really compare any other relationship to it. But I wouldn’t say it was the worst.
- What is the one food that you would never give up?
- What have been the most important decisions in your life?
- Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?
- If you had one word to describe yourself, what would it be?
- Weaksauce! Hahah for the moment anyway!
- What’s the most unusual conversation you’ve ever had?
- I have had MANY unusual conversations…
- What’s your favorite quote/saying?
- Are you proud of yourself?
- Do you prefer sunrises or sunsets?
- Are you reliable?
- What is your least favorite word?
- Have you ever taken responsibility for someone else’s mistake? What was it for?
- An ex-boyfriend’s speeding ticket.
- What’s the strangest talent you have?
- Which shoe do you put on first, left or right?
- I don’t really think about it. I’m usually concentrating on getting the right shoe on the right foot so sometimes it varies.
- What adjectives best describe you?
- There are far too many to choose from! (That comment can work against me or in my favour!)
- What’s your first reaction when faced with a crisis?
- Has anyone told you his/her deepest secret? Have you kept it well?
- I have kept many deep secrets.
- What is your favorite midnight snack?
- When was the most peaceful day you have had?
- What is the last thing you took a picture of?
- Sneaky picture of a waiter to show my friends! He looked like “Creepy Thin Man” from “Charlie’s Angels”!
- As a kid, were you ever frightened of a monster under the bed or in the cupboard?
- What is your all time funniest prank?
- What has been your worst haircut/style?
- A bowl cut when I was younger lol.
- What is the funniest thing that has ever happened to you?
- Uhhh… I stacked after clearing a puddle.
- What was the thing you mostly got grounded for?
- I didn’t really get grounded as a kid.
- Has anyone written a poem/song about you?
- Yeah an ex used to write poems about me.
- How did falling in love for the first time feel like?
- I don’t remember, it was so long ago.
- Who have been your closest friends in life?
- I have quite a few…
- My mum of course
- Jessica & Clare, my two best friends
- Girls that I worked with when I first moved to Sydney.
Well that was random! I hope you enjoyed reading that as much as I enjoyed filling it out…NOT! Hehe!